Welcome to Bromley Rock Boston Terriers!
We breed health tested CKC registered Bostons for pet and show and have puppies available occasionally.
Please come in and visit our site
Boston Terriers represent a cross between the Bulldog and the English Terrier. This made-In-America breed was originally bred for the nefarious sport of pit fighting, although you would not know that now as the modern day Boston is charming, intelligent, loving, and social. They can still be little tough guys and have a tenacious attitude at times, however, which is testament to their past. The breed might have disappeared altogether when this sport was outlawed, had it not been for a group of concerned and dedicated breeders that worked and finally succeeded in gaining it's acceptance as an official breed by the AKC in 1893. At one time this was the most popular breed in the US, and many of our grandparents recall having a Boston Terrier in their family while growing up. Clean of habit and easily maintained, the breed is of a size to suit most living situations. For show purposes, the Boston is divided into 3 weight classes (under 15, 15 to 20, and 20 to 25 lbs) The coat is dark and smooth, ideally in dark brindle marked with white. Grooming and exercise needs are minimal, although they absolutely love playing and going on outings.
- About Us
- Bob Pedro
- Grizzly (Bromley Rock's Northern Light)
- Meyer (Bromley Rock's Living Out Loud
- Max (Norlight's Maximus Prime)
- Molly (Boston Bell's Canadian Storm)
- Piper (Bromley Rocks Pied Piper)
- Chai (Boston Belle's Chai Spice)
- Pixie (Bromley Rock's Silvermist)
- Scooter (Bromley Rock's Lucky Draw)
- Pepper (Bromley Rock's Pep Talk)
- Cleo (Bromley Rock's Queen Cleopatra)
- Jewel (Bromley Rock's Morning Song)
- Faith (Boston Belle's Taken Bye Storm)
- Our Males >
- Our Females >
- Retired >
- Application Form
- New Page